To use WordCounter, follow these steps:
1. Back up your documents—just in case.
2. Click the WordCounter menu at the top of your Word window.
3. Click Count Words. (The first time you run WordCounter, you will see the terms of agreement for using the program. Please read them carefully. If you agree with the terms, you will be able to use the program. If not, you will not be able to use it.)
5. Select the options you want to use. (See WordCounter Options, below.)
6. Click OK to continue. (To quit, click "Cancel.")