Getting a Password
Here’s how to purchase a program license so you can get your password:
1. Click the Puller menu item at the top of your Word window.
2. Click the Register Puller menu item.
You’ll be presented with two options:
1. Get a password for this computer.
2. Enter the password for this computer.
Click option 1, Get a password for this computer. Then click OK.
You’ll be presented with two more options:
1. Register on the Internet (at www.editorium.com).
2. Register by mail.
Click the option that meets your needs and follow the instructions on your screen. Registering on the Internet offers some distinct advantages:
1. You’ll receive your password automatically by return email as soon as your payment is processed. If you’re paying by credit card, you’ll receive your password almost immediately. Just check your email as soon as your online registration is complete.
2. You can make your payment in several different forms: credit card, check, or money order. If you don’t pay with a credit card, however, you won’t receive your password until after we receive your payment.
3. You can make your payment in several different ways: on our secure online order form, by fax, or over the phone.
If you're interested in using a purchase order, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have access to the Internet, you can still register by postal mail. In that case, we’ll send your password by email (if you have it) or postal mail after we receive your check or money order and your registration form. If you’re registering by mail, the program will create a registration form in Microsoft Word. Please fill out the form, using your cursor keys to move from item to item. Then print the form and mail it to the address at the top of the form.