If you like NoteStripper and plan to continue using it, you should purchase a license to do so. If you don’t, your copy of the program is for evaluation purposes only, and it will stop working after 45 days or 1,000 uses, whichever comes first. After you purchase a license to use the program, we’ll send you a password that will unlock the program to run without limitation on time or use.
The terms of your license prohibit you from giving your program password to someone else or using it on someone else’s computer. However, you may use the password on up to three of your own computers. For example, you could install NoteStripper and use your password on your computer at work, your computer at home, and your laptop. However, you may run the program on only one of your computers at a time. If you need to run the program on more than one computer at a time (for example, for use by a family member or employee), you must purchase another license and get another password for the program. This is the honest and legal thing to do. Besides that, we’re a small company and need your support. Thanks for your cooperation.
Here are the prices for a program license, but these are subject to change without notice:
1 user: $29.95
2-10 users: $19.95
11-49 users: $18.95
50+ users: $17.95
Getting a Password
Here’s how to purchase a program license so you can get your password:
1. Click the NoteStripper menu item at the top of your Word window.
2. Click the Register NoteStripper menu item.
You’ll be presented with two options:
1. Get a password for this computer.
2. Enter the password for this computer.
Click option 1, Get a password for this computer. Then click OK.
You’ll be presented with two more options:
1. Register on the Internet (at www.editorium.com).
2. Register by mail.
Click the option that meets your needs and follow the instructions on your screen. Registering on the Internet offers some distinct advantages:
1. You’ll receive your password automatically by return email as soon as your payment is processed. If you’re paying by credit card, you’ll receive your password almost immediately. Just check your email as soon as your online registration is complete.
2. You can make your payment in several different forms: credit card, check, or money order. If you don’t pay with a credit card, however, you won’t receive your password until after we receive your payment.
3. You can make your payment in several different ways: on our secure online order form, by fax, or over the phone.
If you’re interested in using a purchase order, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
If you don’t have access to the Internet, you can still register by postal mail. In that case, we’ll send your password by email (if you have it) or postal mail after we receive your check or money order and your registration form. If you’re registering by mail, the program will create a registration form in Microsoft Word. Please fill out the form, using your cursor keys to move from item to item. Then print the form and mail it to the address at the top of the form.
Using Your Password
Once you’ve received your password from the Editorium, you’ll need to enter it into the NoteStripper program. To do so:
1. Click the NoteStripper menu item at the top of the Word screen.
2. Click the Register menu item.
3. Click Enter the password for this computer. Then click OK.
The password entry box will appear on your screen. Carefully type the password into the box labeled Enter your password.
If you have a valid password and type it correctly, the program will tell you that your registration was successful. After that, the program will run without limitation on time or use.
Thanks for your support!